skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shara's 365 Project
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Getting Ready
We're gearing up for camping next week in Idaho. M and D are excited and had a blast playing with their sleeping bags today. Just a few snaps to share.
1 comment:
donna
June 18, 2009 at 6:10 AM
Hee hee - the first one is cute!
I love his expression in the second.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shara@LittleGrayTable
I'm a Momma to 3 rug rats. I am blessed beyond measure.
View my complete profile
Fellow 365ers
Amanda's 365
April's 365
15 years ago
Ashley's 365
17 years ago
Donna's 365
Katherine's 365
10 years ago
My 365 project
17 years ago
Project 365
This is the life I love.
12 years ago
This Time Next Year
17 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(15)
Park Snaps
Back From Vacay
Vacation
Bath Time Again
Tip-Toe Girl
Playing Cards and Funny Faces
Backyard Snaps
More From Today
Holy Grossness!
Getting Ready
A Day at the Park
New Subject
Scouting New Places
Bath Time
A New Project
Hee hee - the first one is cute!
ReplyDeleteI love his expression in the second.